Lessons, Websites, and Books
RFN Winter 2020: The Gospel of Mark
- Week One: The Problem Within
- Week Two: Who Do You Say That I Am?
- Week Three: It Is Good That We Are Here
- Week Four: What Must I Do To Inherit Eternal Life?
- Week Five: The Triumphal Entry
- Week Six: The Greatest Commandment
- Week One: January 12
- Week Two: January 19
- Week Three: January 26
- Week Four: February 2
- Week Five: February 9
- Week Six: February 16
RFN Fall 2019: The Gospel of Mark
- Week One: The Messenger
- Week Two: Repent and Believe
- Week Three: Head and Heart Knowledge
- Week Four: Our Deepest Need
- Week Five: Who Does Jesus Call to Follow Him?
- Week Six: The Family Of God
- Week Seven: The Sower and the Seed
- Week Eight: Jesus Calms the Storm
- Week Nine: A Radical Transformation
- Week Ten: Home Town Rejection
- Week Eleven: The Great Provider
Summer Sunday School 2019: The Big Picture
- Dr. Randy Davy
- Dr. Lisa Sosin
- Michael and Heather Hall
- Dr. Carey Roberts
- Dr. David and April Weber
- Pastor Mike Palombo
RFN Winter 2019: The Psalms
- Week One: The Psalms Introduction
- Week Two: Psalm 8 Why does God care about man?
- Week Three: Psalm 22 For those who feel abandoned
- Week Four: Psalm 46 Nothing to fear
- Week Five: Psalm 51 Sin and repentance
- Week Six: Psalm 81 Listening is important
- Week Seven: Psalm 126 True joy
- Week Eight: Psalm 90 The Path to Wisdom
- Week Nine: Psalm 121 Where does our help come from?
- Week One: Introduction and First Vow
- Week Two: Second Vow
- Week Three: Third Vow
- Week Four: Fourth Vow
- Week Five: Fifth Vow
- Week Six: Wrap Up
RFN Fall 2018: Sexuality and the Gospel
- Week One: Why does God care about sex?
- Week Two: What went wrong?
- Week Three: What next?
- Week Four: Misusing the gift
- Week Five: What about the transgender and homosexual?
- Week Six: Where does dating fit?
- Week Seven: The gift of singleness and marriage
- Center for Parent/Youth Understanding
- Reformed Youth Ministries
- The Edge Conference
- Gospel Coalition
- The Good Book Store
- Covenant Eyes
Middle School Book Suggestions
- Bite Size Theology by Peter Jeffery
- Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis
- Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson
- The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien
High School Book Suggestions
- Fiddler's Gun and Fiddler's Green by AS Peterson
- Reason for God by Timothy Keller
- A Praying Life by Paul Miller
- Knowing God by JI Packer