Push Notifications on the REPC Church App
We're so grateful that you've downloaded the Rivermont EPC Church app. Hopefully it is helping you stay connected to what's happening in the church. If you haven't downloaded the app yet, you can either go to the Apple App store (if you have an iPhone) or the Google Play store (if you have an android phone) and download the app for free.
Once you download the app, make sure you allow for push notifications. This allows us to send you quick reminders about upcoming events or announcements. We promise to use these sparingly.
If you've already downloaded the app and didn't allow for push notifications, you can change that setting.
- Go to Settings > Notifications.
- Select the Rivermont EPC app under Notification Style.
- Turn on Allow Notifications
- Choose a type of alert and banner style.
In Android phones
- From a Home screen, do one of the following:
- Swipe screen then navigate: Settings > Apps & notifications > Notifications.
- Swipe screen then navigate: Settings > Apps & notifications > App info.
- Navigate: Settings > Applications > Application manager.
- Navigate: Apps > Settings > Applications > Application manager.
- Tap the Rivermont EPC app.
- Tap 'Notifications' or 'App notifications'.
- Do one of the following:
- Tap 'Show notifications' to turn on or off
- Tap 'On' or 'Off'.
- Tap 'Allow notifications' to turn on or off.
Thanks for letting us serve you with this technology!
More in News and Information
August 16, 2019Communication Coordinator / Receptionist (full time)
August 2, 2019Presbytery Mid-Atlantic Women's Conference
August 2, 2019Children's Sunday School Registration Form