Missionary Care Teams Forming
I’ve got an exciting opportunity I’d like for you to consider. Did you know that we support 32 missionaries and/or missionary families that are serving in 18 countries around the world? Many of them are engaged on the front lines of evangelism and discipleship through sports ministry, church planting and business as mission opportunities. Others are involved in supporting front-line mission work, especially in the area of missionary care.
- Pray for supported missionary weekly.
- Write a brief note of encouragement to supported missionary monthly, especially upon receiving a missionary newsletter or report.
- Meet with regional Missionary Care Team quarterly to share reports/prayer requests and pray for missionaries.
- Skype or Call missionary at least bi-annually (twice a year) to encourage them.
- Send a card (digital/printed) or care package (if possible) annually to the missionary on his or her birthday.
- If possible, visit missionary on site triennially. (I recognize that for most of us, this will not be possible)
More in News and Information
August 22, 2019Join the 20-something group
August 16, 2019Communication Coordinator / Receptionist (full time)
August 2, 2019Presbytery Mid-Atlantic Women's Conference