You too can be In Rivermont For Rivermont! Here are some ways to join our Ministry of Presence in Riverside Park and the Neighborhood
If you see something you would enjoy, please contact the coordinator to get connected.
- Bedford Hills Elementary Volunteer Team -A group of Rivermont members is exploring how we can serve our neighborhood students through volunteering at Bedford Hills. The school building is not in the neighborhood, but the students are! No pressure, no commitment. Just come and consider. Contact Jennifer Eaton for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moms in the Park – All women are invited to fellowship with REPC moms, their kiddos, and our Rivermont neighbors at Riverside Park! A casual meet-up is happening on Tuesday afternoons from 3:30 pm-5 pm. Text Autumn Wade at 276-768-6041
- Story Time - With a partner, pick a day and time that works for your schedule and offer a simple story time in the park. Books are available for you to use. Contact Marilyn Kirshberger at 434.907.7839 for more information. We are also accepting book donations. Click here for more details. Currently happening in the Youth House on Mondays at 9:30 am. Will be back in the park on various days beginning in June.
- Beginner Pickleball – We currently gather on Saturdays at 8am in Riverside Park to play and offer beginner instruction to anyone who joins us. Equipment is also available for use at other times in Riverside Park, so let us know what works for you. Text Steve Cooper at 434.229.7072 for more information.
- Pick Up Basketball– Saturdays generally 9:00am at Riverside Park. Text Caleb Wade at 484.602.7337 for more information.
- Art Meet-Ups with Neighbors– Dates and times are being added often. Text Amy Szymczyk at 818.445.4330
- Bible Study at the Park– Wednesdays at 10am in the picnic shelter. Text Jennifer Eaton 207.310.4007