These are readings intended to deepen and enrich our relationship with the Lord:
COMMUNITY AND RELATIONSHIPS
These resources will encourage friendships in hopes of everyone identifying with a community of at least five close friends.
- Befriend: Create Belonging in an Age of Judgment, Isolation, and Fear by Scott Sauls
- Gospel Centered Community by Robert H. Thune and Will Walker
- The Gospel In Life: Grace Changes Everything by Tim Keller
- Life Together by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- The Meaning of Marriage by Timothy and Kathy Keller
FAITH & WORK
These are resources to equip us to more deeply understand the integration of
faith and our vocation.
- Every Good Endeavor: Connecting Your Work to God's Work by Tim Keller
- Kingdom Calling: Vocational Stewardship for the Common Good by Amy L. Sherman
- Gospel-Centered Life at Work by Robert Alexander
Work Matters: Connecting Sunday Worship to Monday Work by Tom Nelson
MERCY & JUSTICE
These are resources to equip us to help the marginalized and underserved without hurting them:
- Generous Justice: How God's Grace Makes Us Just by Tim Keller
- The Chalmers Center: When Helping Hurts, The Small Group Experience by Brian Fikkert & Steve Corbett
- Toxic Charity by Robert Lupton. Download the discussion guides. Download the takeaways.
- Charity Detox: What Charity Would Look Like If We Cared About Results
by Robert D. Lupton
These are resources to equip us to express our faith with our neighbors:
- Jesus Outside the Lines and Chapter Questions by Scott Sauls
- The Reason for God book and DVD series by Tim Keller.
- Out of the Saltshaker & Into the World: Evangelism as a Way of Life by Rebecca Manley Pippert