Coronavirus Update #16 (9/23/20)
“Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together!” (Psalm 34:3)
Dear Rivermont Family and Friends,
Your pastors and staff remain grateful for God’s faithfulness to our covenant family. Please note the multiplicity of opportunities for Sunday worship as planned from now until the end of October.
For Sunday Worship through the end of October:
- Enjoy worship as we gather in the sanctuary at 8:00 and 11:00 AM. Following our rhythm since June, sign-ups, face coverings, and social distancing are required.
- The Livestream at 8:00am and the Livestream on-demand after 9:00am offerings continue for those who need to worship in their homes.
- The Sunday morning outdoor video feed from the sanctuary will move to 11:00 AM under the back Porte-cochère (moved from 8:00 AM). Chairs are provided. Face coverings are optional unless you need to enter the building for access to the restrooms by Locke Commons (Face coverings are required within the building).
- And, the John Knox Room is designated for families with young children, the Family Room is reserved for possible medical issues, and the Quinlan Youth Room has capacity for overflow.
For Outdoor Evening Worship at 5:00 PM
- Beginning at 5:00 pm this Sunday through the end of October (Reformation Sunday), an informal worship service will be held behind Country Gardens. Thanks to members of the Campus Outreach team who will assist in song.
- Bring your lawn chair and/or blanket.
- During the evening service, masks are optional as long as you are able to distance. While the church building will be closed, the Locke Commons will be open for restrooms only. Masks are required to enter the building.
- For continued fellowship following the service, you are invited to bring a picnic dinner to be enjoyed at Riverside Park.
- For inclement weather, the Sunday evening service will be cancelled. Please look for an email or text notification from the church.
Grateful for God’s family,
Pastor Ron, together with Pastors David, Brett, Mike, and Shane